You asked us! Here’s some common FAQ’s:
Q– I’ve never bought marijuana online before. How can I be sure I’m getting legit stuff?
A– Here at Leaf Express, we pride ourselves on our reputation. We never, ever take chances with our product and get the same bud from the same trusted circle of producers each and every time. We preform quality testing in house, and maintain an organized stockroom, with a meticulous stock system, first in, first out.
Q– How does shipping work?
A– We ship our product vac-sealed and air tight in non-descriptive packaging. Your box will show up unlabeled other than postage stamps. We ship using Canada Post exclusively.
Q- How does placing an order work?
A- Simple! We’ll walk you through it:
- Either login to your Leaf Express account, or simply start shopping- https://www.leafexpress.ca/shop/
- Peruse the goods. Click to view a product, then choose your quantity then click Add to Cart.
- Once you’ve added your items to the cart, you can check out by clicking on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen). You will then be redirected to the View Cart page.
- Check to see if everything looks good to go. When you’re ready click on the green Proceed to Checkout button
- In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time shopping with us, you will need to provide an email and choose a password to set up an account.
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions then click Place Order.
- Success! You will now see your order number and details on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after payment has been received
- Once we collect payment, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. Same day orders are available, depending on order time.
Q– Do you ship outside of Canada?
A– Nope. Never. Sorry!
Q– When will my shipment go out?
A– We ship Monday to Friday, during business hours. If you place an order before 2pm, your order will go out next day.
Q– Whoops. I want to change something in my order- can you do that?
A– Yeah, we sure can. As long as the order hasn’t shipped, we’ll make best efforts to help you out. Just email us- email@example.com
Q– Shut up and take my money. How do you accept payment?
A– We accept trusty Interac E-transfers only at this time. Once we receive your payment, your order goes out!
Q– What’s the shipping cost?
A– We charge a flat $15 for shipping for anywhere in Canada. Sorry, if Canada Post can’t deliver to you we can’t either. Check with your local mailbox if you’re still unsure. Shipping is free with orders over $200.
Q– Okay, I sent my money. What now?
A– We will shoot you an email to confirm we received the payment. Please remember to use your order invoice number as your password (order787) in that format.
Q– What happens if I space out and forget to send you the money?
A– Hey! Life happens. Your order will be placed on hold, for up to two days while we wait to confirm payment. If time lapses, just start a new order.
Q– Whoa! Hold up. Canada Post says my package was delivered but it never showed up. What’s up?
A– There’s two possibilities:
a) the postal worker put it in the wrong mailbox, or
b) what often happens is that a postal worker will scan in all the packages saying they were “successfully delivered” then spend that day and/or the next day delivering it.
If you do not get your package two days after the expected delivery date, please tell us and we will file a trace with the post office. Canada Post will then file an investigation which can take 5 business days to complete. If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable”, we will send you a replacement (up to $100) free of charge.
From Canada Post
The investigation involves contacting the addressee to confirm delivery, or to better understand how they receive their mail and, as applicable, if they checked:
- with the front desk, security or mail room at the receiving address to see if someone else accepted the item on their behalf;
- their Community Mail Box for the item or parcel compartment key;
- around their property to see if the item was left in a safe location or in a mailbox attached to their home.
In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you become aware that the addressee has received the item before we contact you, simply reply to this e-mail indicating the item has been received.
Q- I’m a newb. What’s the difference between a sativa and a indica?
A- Well, don’t be shy- you’re not the first or the last! Indicas, generally speaking, are your more nighttime/ chillout cannabis. Indica’s are known to have proven pain killing properties, and are good for depression and lack of sleep.
Sativas are your daytime partners, giving you a creative burst of energy, some serious LOLz and leave you still functional to take on the world.